Friday, June 29, 2007

Lots of new things!


Hi Everyone!!




Well, here I am at home in San Diego and I'm seeing all kinds of new things and new people. I've met new friends every day so far and am looking forward to meeting my Uncle Matt and Auntie Cristine tomorrow.

I've been going for walks almost every day. Well, I just go to sleep in my stroller and get pushed around actually. One of our walks included stopping at a place called an ice cream shop. Mama said that when I get bigger I'm going to love ice cream just like she does. She says that when she was my age she had already tasted ice cream and really liked it even then. :)

My arms and legs are pretty amazing. The last couple of days I've had fun lying on the floor and practicing moving these things around.



I also have a couple of toys that I'm not too interested in yet but I entertain mom and dad by swatting at this one (they are so easily amused!):



Sometimes I sit in this amazing massage chair. It has crazy patterns on it that I find very interesting. I'm wondering if it is an ancient language -- I am actually an expert in languages even though mom and dad don't recognize it yet. Sometimes they call me "squeaky". They just don't understand.



But I'm getting lots of hugs and kisses and I love all my new friends!
Thanks for checking in on me!

love, Kyla

No comments: